Dr. Farrelly is a fellowship-trained orthopedic trauma surgeon who specializes in fracture care, including less-invasive surgery and image-guided/percutaneous fixation.. She is skilled in treating pelvis and acetabulum fractures, post-traumatic deformities, osteoporotic fractures and intraarticular injuries.
- Pelvis and acetabulum surgery
- Fractures involving joints (articular injuries)
- Treatment of nonunions and malunions.
- Treating polytrauma patients (patients with multiple injuries)
- Limb salvage and treatment for limb-threatening injuries
- Stress Fractures and overuse injuries
- Fractures in patients with osteoporosis
- Pilon Fractures
- Tibial Plateau Fractures
- Distal Radius Fractures
- Ankle Fractures
- Femur Fractures
- Minimally invasive surgery for fractures